https://nursingassessmenthelp.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/gnh.png 0 0 developer https://nursingassessmenthelp.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/gnh.png developer2022-03-13 20:42:252022-03-13 20:42:25Identify measures to assist or maintain the individual’s effort to accomplish age-appropriate tasks.
- Choose a person you know well and complete a developmental summary across the life span for this person. (You can choose a person from any of the developmental stages.)
- Brief overview of biographical data: ex. age, sex, family structure, living arrangements, occupation.
- Determine the individual’s current stage of development: physically, cognitively, and psychosocial growth and development and compare your findings to the developmental norms from textbooks and data bases. (Theoretical description of individual’s stage of development.)
- State which developmental tasks are met/unmet; providing evidence based on comparison of observations to theoretical description.
- Identify measures to assist or maintain the individual’s effort to accomplish age-appropriate tasks.
- Adheres to APA format, utilizes correct grammar, and has effective writing.
- This critique needs to be a minimum of 6 pages, not including the citation page at the end with a minimum of 7 citations.
- Be sure that you utilize various theories and apply these to the growth and development of your chosen person.
Get Your Custom Essay Written From Scratch
We have worked on a similar problem. If you need help click order now button and submit your assignment instructions.