Identify two health care product advertisements from radio, television, newspaper, magazines, or social media. Possible products could include blood pressure cuffs, blood glucose meters, and food diary apps.
Write a review (350- to 700- words) of the two health care product advertisements in which you do the following:
- Describe the products.
- Describe the advertisement for the products.
- Does it target a specific age group? Indicate what information allowed you to make this conclusion.
- Based on the intended age group, is this advertisement effective? Explain.
- Does it target a specific ethnic group? Indicate what information allowed you to make this conclusion.
- Based on the intended ethnic group, is this advertisement effective? Explain.
- Does this advertisement appeal to you as a consumer? Explain why or why not.
CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINKS TO DOWNLOAD RESPECTIVE WEEK’s ASSIGNMENT
HCS 490 Week 1 Changing Landscape of Health Care
HCS 490 Week 1 Current Article Summary
HCS 490 Week 1 Product Review
HCS 490 Week 2 Case Study Comparisons
HCS 490 Week 2 Current Article Summary
HCS 490 Week 2 Product Remarketing Activity
HCS 490 Week 3 Community Mailer
HCS 490 Week 3 Summary
HCS 490 Week 3 Current Article Summary
HCS 490 Week 4 Communication Strategy
HCS 490 Week 4 Health Care Access Options
HCS 490 Week 4 Current Article Summary
HCS 490 Week 5 Conversation Starter
HCS 490 Week 5 Marketing Strategy
HCS 490 Week 5 Current Article Summary